This bubbling Halloween party punch takes no toil or trouble to make.
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate (about 1/2 of a 12-ounce can), thawed
- 3 12-ounce cans ginger beer, chilled
- 1 cup coconut rum or vodka (optional)
- 1 pint green tea ice cream
- Stir together the limeade concentrate, 3 1/2 cups cold water and 1 can ginger beer in a punch bowl. Add the rum, if using.
- Scoop the ice cream into the punch. Pour the remaining 2 cans ginger beer over the top to create foam.
Photograph by Ralph Smith. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Magazine.