Kickoff your party and leave fans with a kick in their mouth when they try these amazing jalapeno pigs in a blanket.
- 1 Crescent Dough Sheet
- Little Smokies Cocktail Sausages
- Jalapenos (from jar)
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Bits
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 375° then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature then drain and finely chop the jalapenos.
- Unroll the crescent dough and carefully spread the cream cheese over the entire dough surface. Scatter the shredded cheese on top then add the jalapeno and bacon.
- Slice the dough (a pizza cutter works well) into about 1" strips then cut those strips into thirds.
- Working one at a time, add one sausage link to the cut strip and roll, pressing to seal them. Transfer the popper to the baking sheet seam side down. Continue until they're all rolled.
- Prepare the egg wash by whisking the egg and water together. Lightly brush the top and sides of each one then sprinkle with a little coarse salt over the top. Bake 10–13 minutes or until golden brown and serve warm.