Wow fans with easy to make game winning sliders perfect for halftime.
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- 2 T olive oil, divided
- 1 steak, thinly sliced
- ½ large onion, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone
- 3 T butter, melted
- 2.5 tsp concentrated beef stock
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice the rolls in half horizontally to separate the top and bottom, keeping them together as one slab. Do not break into individual rolls.
- Place the bottom half on the baking sheet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet. Season the steak with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat until done, remove from skillet and place on top of the bottom slab of rolls.
- Take about 10 pieces of your sliced onion and set aside. In the same skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook green pepper and remaining onion together until tender.
- Place the green pepper and onion on top of the steak.
- Top everything with 8 slices of provolone cheese. If you really love it extra cheesy, you could always add a little more.
- Place the other half of rolls on top.
- Melt butter and concentrated beef stock together. Stir to combine. Brush mixture over top of rolls. Finely dice reserved onion slices and sprinkle over top of rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tops have started to brown. If necessary, cover rolls with aluminum foil to prevent them from browning too much.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.