These make ahead freezer smoothie bags can be made using all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Different Fruit Combos
- kiwi, apple, avocado
- kiwi, apple, banana, spinach
- mango, pineapple, banana
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- blackberry, raspberry, blueberry
- blueberry, strawberry
- The possibilities are endless!
- Divide the fruit up into medium sized resealable freezer bags. Remove excess air, seal and freeze. To serve, add 2 cups of milk or fruit juice and blend in a blender or with a hand blender. Pour into glasses.
- To make the smoothie bags, you can use fresh or frozen fruits or vegetables or a combination of both.
- You just need to stick to a ratio of 3 cups of any fruit/veggie combo and then when blending, add 2 cups of liquid.
- You can also freeze yogurt by pouring it into an ice cube tray and freezing and then popping a few of the frozen yogurt cubes into your smoothie bags.