June is here, bringing sunshine and warm weather…So get out your grills (if you haven’t already) and get cookin! These recipes are great for a healthy grilled meal for the whole family!
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp chopped garlic
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1) in a bowl blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice and garlic. Place chicken into mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour
2) Pre heat grill for high heat
3) Lightly oil the grill and grill chicken for 6 minutes on both sides brushing with remaining sauce.
Corn on the Cob Directions
1) remove corn from husk
2) brush with butter
3) wrap in foil
4) place on grill rotating every few minutes it will take 10 to 15 minutes or until tender
5) brush on more butter and add salt