Red onions, Ranch dressing, and blue cheese make this a burger to celebrate.
- 2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ package dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 6 hamburger rolls, split
- Mix ground beef, onions, ranch dressing mix and blue cheese in a bowl. Form mixture into 6 patties.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties until they are firm, about 5 minutes per side.
- Place the burgers on split rolls; top with bacon and if preferred, lettuce and tomato.