Blue cheese and beef are a match made in heaven. This black and blue burger is no exception.
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 5 T steak sauce, divided
- 4 tsp course cracked black pepper, divided
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 crusty burger buns, sliced in half
- 4 leaves green lettuce
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of red onion
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck, 3 T steak sauce and 1 tsp pepper. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Brush patties with remaining steak sauce; sprinkle with remaining pepper.
- Cook burgers over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Remove burgers from grill; top with blue cheese. Serve on bun with lettuce, tomato and onion.