This easy salad comes together quickly and works as multiple dishes!
4 - 6 SERVINGS
0 HOURS 15 MINS
0 HOURS 20 MINS
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 c. quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. crumbled cotija
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, jalapeño, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss to combine. Add cotija and toss again. Season to taste with more salt and pepper.