This light and creamy apple broccoli salad is tangy, sweet, and satisfyingly crunchy.
- 1 lb. (5-6 cups) raw broccoli florets
- ¾ lb. thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup dried cherries
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay out bacon in large baking pan and cook in oven until crispy, or about 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool before crumbling.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, crumbled bacon, chopped apple, dried cherries, shredded cheddar cheese, onion, and walnut pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss. Serve immediately.