Creamy, hot, and oh so cheesy, with all the flavors of a Reuben sandwich.
- 1 large rye bread round
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 ½ cups sauerkraut, drained well and chopped
- 1 ½ cups deli corned beef, chopped (about 6 oz)
- A few dashes hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 to 3 scallions, chopped (optional)
- Extra party size rye bread or crackers for dipping
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut out the top of the bread and hollow to create a bowl. Cut the removed bread into chunks for dipping.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and dressing until smooth. Stir in sauerkraut, corned beef, hot sauce, shredded cheese and scallions.
- Transfer to bread bowl. Wrap bread bowl in foil, leaving only the dip exposed.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove foil; serve hot with bread chunks and/or crackers.