A classic pairing of sweet watermelon, salty feta and mint.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- |½ cup mint, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta and red onion.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with mint. Serve immediately.