A tasty handheld pie filled with your delicious Thanksgiving leftovers, sure to please family and friends the day after Thanksgiving.
- 2 (11 oz.) boxes refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb. cooked turkey breast, shredded
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- ¼–⅓ cup leftover gravy, plus more for garnish
- ⅓ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce in a large bowl, then pour ¼ cup gravy over and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out one sheet pie dough and cut out 4–5 circles of dough. Place ½–1 cup filling in center of dough, then bring one side of dough over to the other and crimp and seal edges.
- Transfer pastries to a large baking sheet and brush tops with egg wash.
- Place in oven and bake for 22–25 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve hot from the oven, topped with warm leftover gravy.