Bring home the taste of the ballpark with this delicious chili cheese dog recipe.
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- Mustard, stone ground or yellow
- 2 cups chili, store bought or homemade
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ red or yellow onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the inside of the hot dog buns with mustard and relish; fill with hot dogs.
- Place hot dogs and buns in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top hot dogs with chili, cheese and onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from baking dish with a spatula and serve.