Let’s not forget it’s also lent! This delicious meal was always my grandma’s favorite easy Friday night meal.
- 3 cans of tuna in water drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-lb bag of egg noodles
- 1-cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- ½-cup of milk
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cook egg noodles in a pot of boiling salted water. Drain off water.
- Mix cooked egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, milk, tuna, and cheese (I do this in the pot that I cooked the noodles in).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.