Four-ingredient crescent roll pizza moons are ready for munching in just a half an hour.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescents onto work surface. Top each piece of dough with shredded cheese and a few slices of pepperoni. Sprinkle on a bit more cheese, and roll into crescent shape. Place pizza moons on a baking sheet.
- Bake until crescents are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.