This simple and delicious slaw is paired perfectly with burgers and sandwiches.
- 12 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
- Combine salad dressing, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in shredded cabbage and bacon. Toss gently.
- Arrange halved tomatoes around the edge of the bowl and in the center. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at lease one hour before serving.