Gooey, chewy, and oh so boozy, these double-chocolate brownies are worth the extra calories!
- 1 21oz box fudge brownie mix (make sure they’re the fudgy kind)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 7oz giant Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, chopped
- 2oz bourbon
- 2oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1oz bourbon
- 1oz Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Chocolate Slivers to garnish
- Grease a 9×9″ glass baking dish and set aside. Preheat oven according to the instructions on the brownie mix box.
- Prepare brownie batter according to the brownie mix box. Add vanilla extract to batter and mix thoroughly. Stir chopped milk chocolate bar into batter.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and bake according to brownie mix box instructions.
- While brownies are baking, combine bourbon and 2oz Baileys Irish Cream in a small bowl.
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately pour bourbon/Irish cream mixture evenly over brownies. Allow brownies to cool, then place in fridge for at least 30 minutes. While brownies are cooling, make your ganache.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips until soft but not melted.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in sauce pan until almost boiling.
- Remove from heat. Pour hot cream over semi sweet chocolate chips and allow to sit for two minutes.
- Whisk together cream and chocolate chips, then whisk in vanilla extract, Irish Cream, and bourbon. Allow ganache to cool for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove brownies and ganache from refrigerator. Pour ganache over brownies.
- Serve brownies chilled and garnished with chocolate slivers.