Serve these delicious roasted rosemary potatoes as a side with any summer meal, from barbecued chicken to grilled eggplant!
- 1 ½–3 lbs baby red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary in a small bowl
- Add potatoes and olive oil and toss to combine. Let set for 5–10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes to ensure the flavor gets locked in
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet in preheated oven
- Roast for 15 minutes. Pour melted butter over the potatoes then flip them over
- Continue cooking an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender.