This salad can also be layered with yogurt and granola to make an All-American parfait!
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 T lemon juice
- Mix the strawberries, blueberries and bananas in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice. Refrigerate until cold and ready to serve.
- This salad can also be layered with vanilla yogurt and granola for a delicious All-American way to start your day!
- Substitution: Red raspberries can be substituted for the strawberries.