Wings that are mess-free!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Unroll tubes of crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon chicken mixture in the center of each triangle; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon blue cheese. Bring corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch seams to seal (filling will not be completely enclosed). Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.