Scoop up a win at your tailgate party with this crockpot easy oh so cheesy buffalo chicken dip.
- 3 large cooked and shredded chicken breast (canned chicken works well)
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Sauce (Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce works well)
- Combine chicken and buffalo sauce in a pan on the stove or in a crockpot.
- Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing right in the pan.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- As soon as everything is all melted together and hot—serve with tortilla chips