It’s August and that means it’s back to school time!
How to Make Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Make the filling. Our filling is made with just cream cheese, garlic powder, shredded cheese, and pickle relish. After you beat the cream cheese it’s just a matter of mixing everything else in.
- Spread the filling on the tortillas. Evenly divide it amongst the four tortillas and make sure to spread it all the way to the edges of the tortillas.
- Add the ham. Divide the half pound of ham evenly amongst the four roll ups.
- Roll them up and wrap them. After you roll up the tortilla roll ups, you want to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate them for at least four hours.
- Slice them and serve. If you cut just a little bit off the ends of each roll up, you can cut them in half again and again and one more time to get 8 pieces out of each roll up.
- Fresh Fruit
- Trail Mix