Transform instant ramen noodles into a low-maintenance, yet flavorful casserole that’s perfect for a crowd.
- One 8-ounce container scallion cream cheese
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (skin and bones discarded)
- One 10.8-ounce bag frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the ramen squares in a single layer covering the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Whisk together the cream cheese, milk and the 1 reserved flavor packet from the ramen in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the ramen. Scatter the chicken over the sauce and noodles and then scatter the broccoli. Sprinkle with Cheddar, making sure to distribute it evenly across the whole casserole.
- Bake until the noodles are cooked through, the cream sauce is bubbly and the cheese melts, 30 to 35 minutes.
Recipe by foodnetwork.com.