With just a few ingredients and quick preparation, this dish is always a crowd-pleaser!
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
1. In a small saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 15-20 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute zucchini with garlic salt until crisp-tender. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned.
3. Drain potatoes; stir into zucchini mixture. Sprinkle with pepper and, if desired, cheese.
Recipe from Taste of Home