Though a simple recipe, these deviled eggs are delicious and easy to make for large gatherings.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks; set whites aside. Mash yolks with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, onion, and celery; mix well. Stuff or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving.