Not your traditional biscuits and gravy, but sure to please the family just as well. Alongside any meal or even just as pleasing snack, stuffing biscuits are a must try after this Holiday.
- 3 ½ cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup chopped leftover turkey
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- ½ cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Leftover turkey gravy
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Thoroughly grease a standard muffin tin.
- Divide the stuffing and turkey between all 12 cups without packing in the mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Divide the egg mixture among the cups, filling each just over half full. Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the top.
- Allow the biscuits to cool. Run a knife around the edges to loosen and remove each biscuit.
- serve warm topped with a little leftover gravy.