A delicious air fryer dessert made with pumpkin puree and Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons milk
- Roll out crescent roll dough and press down on any perforated lines.
- Cut dough into quarters by making one cut length-wise and then again width-wise. Cut into eighths if needed for smaller air fryers.
- Add pumpkin puree, half of the pumpkin pie spice, and salt, then mix to combine.
- Spread the pumpkin puree on top of crescent roll dough.
- Place the 2 of the crescent dough sheets on top of the other two, pumpkin side down. Make sure the corners and sides match up as well as possible.
- Using a dough or pizza cutter, cut each pumpkin twist sheet into 4 long strips, making a total of 8.
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Twist each strip 1-2 times on the bottom and 1-2 times on the top.
- Baste melted butter on top of the pumpkin pie twists and sprinkle with remaining pumpkin pie spice.
- Place the pumpkin twists into the air fryer evenly in one layer and not touching. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the icing by whisking the confectionery sugar, melted butter, and milk in a bowl.
- Remove Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie Twists from the air fryer and drizzle with icing.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a refrigerator for up to 3 days.