Tender peanut butter cookies, silky Hershey kisses… this sweet and salty treat will disappear fast!
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Additional granulated sugar
- About 36 Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.