Incredibly simple white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate layered bark flavored with peppermint and crushed candy canes.
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 8 candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Fill the bottom of a large pot with 3” water and bring to simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Place a large heatproof bowl on top. Add semi-sweet chocolate and stir occasionally until chocolate has melted. Stir in extract.
- Pour into prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer with an offset spatula. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
- Over the same pot of barely simmering water, place another large heatproof bowl. Add white chocolate and stir until melted. Pour over set semi-sweet chocolate then top immediately with candy canes. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.