Combined for the perfect pairing!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min.
COOK: 1 hour.
YIELD: 2 dozen
- 24 chicken wing sections
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) nacho-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Optional toppings: Seeded jalapeno slices, salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°. Dip wing sections in butter, then roll in crushed nacho chips. Bake in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan until juices run clear, 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with cheese, chiles, green onions and, if desired, jalapeno slices. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve with other toppings as desired.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.