If you’re looking for a new way to spice up grilled chicken, this recipe is for you!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- ¾ cup yellow mustard
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2T Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, cayenne sauce, oil Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour 1 cup of mixture over chicken. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour remaining mixture into a small saucepan. Stir in remaining ½ cup brown sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly. Reserve for serving sauce.
- Preheat grill. Place chicken on a well-oiled grid. Cook on medium high heat for 5-7 minutes each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Serve chicken with reserved sauce.