When you want a break from burgers and chicken, try this easy steak recipe that tastes amazing!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Your favorite steak seasoning blend, such as McCormick Montreal Steak
- 2 pounds sirloin or strip steaks
- Place steaks in a large resealable bag or glass dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Pour over steaks. Seal bag (or cover) and refrigerate up to six hours.
- About 20 minutes before grilling, remove steaks from the refrigerator and let sit until they reach room temperature (not outside).
- Preheat grill. Remove steak from marinade. Sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning blend.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Turn steaks over and continue to grill 3-5 minutes for medium rare (internal temperature 135 degrees F), 5-7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8-10 minutes for medium well (150 degrees F). Keep in mind these times can vary depending on the thickness of your steaks.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 5-10 minutes.