An easy and delicious lasagna recipe that starts with frozen ravioli.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 can (24 ounce) Roasted Garlic and Onion Pasta Sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, no salt added, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until no longer pink. Drain grease, then stir in the spaghetti sauce and tomatoes.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Arrange ½ of the ravioli over the sauce. Sprinkle with ½ of the mozzarella cheese and ½ of the Monterey Jack cheese over the ravioli. Repeat layers, ending with the last of the sauce on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.