Creamy, hot, and oh so cheesy, this dip is perfect paired with corn chips, tortilla chips, or celery.
- 4 cups boneless chicken, cooked and shredded (we suggest rotisserie chicken for rapid prep!)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 celery stalks
- 4 (8 ounce) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups blue cheese ranch dressing
- 1 ½ cups buffalo hot wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6oz blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 6oz ounces crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 9×13 baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add celery to skillet and cook celery until soft.
- Add the softened cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, salt, pepper, blue cheese crumbles, and 1 cup of the shredded sharp cheddar to the skillet. Cook and stir until all ingredients have been incorporated and the texture is creamy.
- Add the pre-cooked, shredded chicken and hot sauce to the skillet and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Dump mixture into an 9×13 baking dish, smooth, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top baking dish with the other 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese and 6oz of blue cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the cheddar cheese is completely melted and starting to brown.
- Serve hot with chips corn chips, tortilla chips, or celery.