Easily make a big batch of them at once and they will keep in your fridge for up to a week.
- Cooking spray
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 c. chopped baby spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash of Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with avocado or coconut oil cooking spray or coconut oil. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook turkey bacon until crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked vegetable mixture, turkey bacon, and mozzarella. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool, then store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat.